Thursday, June 11, 2009

This N*gga got a box of Crayons around his neck!!!

Random Ridiculousness!!!

Really Sean Kingston??? Do you like to Color??? This chain showcases your IQ!


Winner of the dumbest thing I've ever saw! I guess this chain signifies that he passed the 'Huslenomics' class before he dropped out of school.


First of all.. Who the hell are you??? I thought when you get a chain that big... it means that you are somebody! Not a good look either!


I actually think this one is ok... for the fact that it means 'big chain' sarcasm. The only thing is that T-Pain has a bunch of hair and wears hats made by the cat in the hat.... How does ya neck feel dude??


Yet another idiotic move by Rick Ross... as if people finding out that he was a CO wasn't enough.... now he thinks he's Jesus! Sit the fuck down already Ricky!


And Lastly... I'd like to thank the website Global Grind for making this moment in history on Rosie's blog possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment