Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 Random Confessions

1. Is it bad that I've never seen 'Transformers'???
2. I'm alittle vindictive sometimes.
3. I am really afraid of 'settling' and my set of standards in guys are really high. Does that make me a 'commitment-phobe'??
4. I wish I could watch the episodes of the new '90210' that I missed.
5. I thank God about every month or so that I am not still with my ex-boyfriend.
6. I like texting cause I don't have to be on the phone with people I don't wanna talk to.
7. I have 'asshole' thoughts about every 3 minutes.
8. I'm thinking about taking up boxing. Alot of heads will be kicked.
9. People think I'm weird that I like to watch scary movies.
10. The weird thing is that I like being a little bit weird.

Stay tuned for more Random Confessions......

No comments:

Post a Comment