Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Videos of all Time!

Dr. Dre: 187... All I have to say is that when this video came out... I was like DAMN... HELL YES!!! Where are you Dre???



Gang Star: Mass Appeal.... DJ Premier is straight FIYAH!!!


Gangstarr-Mass Appeal - Celebrity bloopers here

Kanye West: Through The Wire..... I love this video so much because it is the purest Kanye West. Alot of people don't know the story behind this video. All I have to say is... Kanye... that was $40 G's of your well spent beat making money.



Common: Testify... All I know is that I don't remember this being anyone else's favorite video but mine. This track didn't get the respect that it deserves!!!! Pure Beat Making FIYAH!!


Common "Testify" 9 Minute Short Film Music Video - Click here for this week’s top video clips

Ok... That's it for now... Until I think of more... I've had a few Blue Moons and I can't remember nothin now.

2 comments:

  1. dope choices

    and i cosign them completely

    but one thing, you kinda posted mass appeal twice instead of through the wire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know I posted it. I fixed it tho!

    ReplyDelete