Friday, January 9, 2009

FUCK YOU!!!

I don't understand why people think I am obsessed with Kanye West. Is it a crime to love his music? Is it a crime to be inspired by him? What do people do when they like something and they think it's cool??? They tell their friends right??? So why am I lame for expressing myself with sharing the music that I love??? Do you people really know me? DO YOU??? I also love T.I., Justin Timberlake, The Game, Common, Nas, Jay Z, NeYo, Lupe Fiasco.... These are all artists that I follow!
All I have to say to everyone who has ever accused me of stalking Kanye, or being obsessed with Kanye... FUCK YOU!!!!! When theres noone to inspire you... you are uninspired with no ambition, no drive, no goals, no dreams... and you will stay stagnate in your life!

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend banned me from talking about Charles Hamilton in front of her because she says I'm "On his dick", but now she's going to have to deal with it because my brother likes him now, too.

    ReplyDelete